- 1 Posts
no such phone, new LG Optimus Slider
My LG Optimus Slider with service by Virgin doesn't appear on any app sites (not even Virgin Mobile), or even inn AndroidCentral's phone app store I know it's running 2.3 gingerbread, but am having difficulty finding ringtones, an "assistant" (Eva/Evan don't work at all) or even getting facebook to work more than one day in a row. I've downloaded the full manual to my pc, it's not specific enough either. Thanks!
- 10-19-2012, 05:57 PM #2
- 289 Posts
Re: no such phone, new LG Optimus Slider
Here is the Forum for your phone....
- By droidmyme in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2012, 07:06 PM
- By twelfth in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2012, 06:11 PM
- By JuanSinForawl in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2012, 05:32 PM
- By Xerolath in forum T-Mobile Optimus TReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2011, 06:44 AM
- By Arcsylver in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 4Last Post: 01-12-2011, 11:38 AM