uninstall android 4.0 and going back to android 2.3 gingerbread ?
I am phil from Belgium.Sorry for my not perfect englisch
I was searching for some info on the net and came here.
i hope you guys don't mind,or can put me in the good direction
i see here the same questions like i ask ( i first did a search on this forum) but the sollutions to downgrading tot android 2.3 was not
for the sony x peria GO phone so they were helpless in my case...
My Phone is a sony x peria go.
it came from the factory with android 2.3 gingerbread.
i have done the update to android 4.0 ice cream.
**** i dont like it at all,and it slows down everyting now so i want to go back to android 2.3
in the store where i buyed the phone they say it is impossible that sony will do that for me (even if i pay for it) they always put the latest versions from android on it...
Does anyone how i can go back to android 2.3 gingerbread?a link,or a post somewhere cause i cannot to seem find here anything for the sony x peria go to go back to android 2.3... I have seen different thins on the internet but to do all this stuff you need to be a proffessor
ps:since i am a newbie with android please not too technical lol
- 12-01-2012, 03:14 PM #3
Re: uninstall android 4.0 and going back to android 2.3 gingerbread ?
Here is my solution: [Q] going back from android 4.0 to 2.3 possible? - xda-developers
- 12-02-2012, 02:56 PM #5
- 03-02-2013, 06:13 PM #6
- By mariotheotaku in forum SprintReplies: 27Last Post: 05-29-2012, 07:36 PM
- By evoldroid in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2012, 02:08 PM
- By theboundless in forum Motorola Triumph on Virgin MobileReplies: 98Last Post: 10-17-2011, 01:14 PM
- By unibolt in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 14Last Post: 04-13-2011, 03:19 PM
- By TheBigBroski in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2010, 08:50 PM