- 1 Posts
Boot error related to Juicedefender
I have a phone which is Samsung Galaxy Y Duos and its current android version is Gingerbread 2.3.6 and it is rooted. My problem is that whenever I boot or reboot my phone there is this incident that it would boot up successfully then after more than a minute it freeze for a second and try to reboot again for 2 times and phone shuts down but I've managed to boot it again successfully and use my phone normally. But after that, Juicedefender is always disabled automatically whenever this boot up issue happen. I've checked the JD log and it shows some logs after the boot. It says that: AOSP helper not found or outdated. Regular AOSP installation not possible on android 2.3+. We can *attempt* a dangerous force install of the AOSP helper! Fingers crossed! For now I'm looking for some solutions especially about this AOSP helper. Please provide me with some tips on how to fix this.
- By semibru in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2011, 12:42 PM
- By johnolesen in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 30Last Post: 09-07-2010, 12:46 PM
- By Spartan745 in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 07-22-2010, 09:46 AM
- By milominderbinder in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 06-22-2010, 09:17 PM
- By Woolly Mammoth in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2009, 03:53 PM