How to fix my android phone bricked

esli05

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone! Once i try to install custom rooms in my android phone, i used smartphone flash tool to do it, and when the process finished, my phone never turned on, it gives no signal when i push the turn on button, and when i connect it with usb cable it connects and disconnect continuously...
how can i fix it, help me plz ????

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone! Once i try to install custom rooms in my android phone, i used smartphone flash tool to do it, and when the process finished, my phone never turned on, it gives no signal when i push the turn on button, and when i connect it with usb cable it connects and disconnect continuously...
how can i fix it, help me plz ????
esli05 in order for us to help you please let us know what phone you have so someone that knows about your phone can help.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
i have andromeda from mobiwire this one :
MobiWire ? Andromeda

Unfortunatley you are problably going to have to call the manufacturer for help because although it is an android based phone all of them are different on how you modify them. There is not even a section on this website for that brand of phone so i doubt we can help you. But if you tell me where you got this custom rom for your phone maybe i can send you to someone that can help you. But the best thing to do is to send your phone to Andromeda for repair.

esli05

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
o plak po ke marr telefon nga plusi ate qe eshte me emrin plus stil mos u lodh kot se nuk e zhbllokon dot, jam lodhur per nje kohe te gjate por nuk behet. eshte edhe sh i lodhur

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835