need help rooting the coolpad quattro 4g

Recklessone92

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I actually have this phone about halfway rooted keep up to date with my website because within the next month I will release a nice safe way to root the Coolpad Quattro 4G because I have also looked everywhere and found nothing so I am making my own software etc... to root this phone my website which I will keep up to date and release the tools etc... on is Coolpad Quattro 4G Root if you have any questions feel free to contact me using the contact me button on the left side on the site or using the contact me page and also you can let everyone else know :)

MrfingerIII

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
ok great i signed up for your site. so what kind of progress do you have done if you dont mind sharing?

Same here would love to know how to Root this thing so far i been using apps to ghost internal storage to the miniSD and stop alot of the bloatware processes
I was trying to go and return the phone for the ZTE Avid but they refused to honor my return because of the talk time so now i am stuck with this phone untill i get that AVID phone

It's a decent phone for what it does and linking it to the wifi helps it big time

jbird2383

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
My mom also has the coolpad quantro and I just got the zte avid myself. I think its a good phone so far. I wouldn't have a clue on rooting. I used gingerbreak and android sdk for my optimus v. You goto ztes sight they don't even list the specs yet I compared it to lg connect off of metropcs sight. Not much difference. Glass is better for the connect. Battery is better for zte and more intetnal memory plus ice cream sandwitch 4.0 and joyn technology. I'm enjoying it so sar so good

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Android Central Forums

jbird2383

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
O and the coolpad quantro is painfully slow enough for my mom but for me I notice it. I bet rooted its pretty good and for 80 bucks is a nice phone.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Android Central Forums

dorian_rpg

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
This phone makes me want to slam my head into a wall. it's constantly out of internal storage, the bloatwear I can't get rid of is taking up almost half of my internal storage and I can't move it to the SD. I don't even use the My Metro app. it's junk! these damn companies need to stop hijacking our devices with what they think we need. as soon as I can root this thing I'll be able to get so much space back. any other ideas or help would be great in the meantime

zeko2089

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi, im to this just to let you know i also try everything because i did a lot of root for other phone by other people who do the root
there no root for coolpad but hopefully soon will be its a long process but it take time to get there
i tryed everything like
trying to make my phone turn into a ics/jelly bean but it never work
i tryed to do it a different of doing also the root
they let me put terminal emulator in it "i thought i rooted it" but then again it was just that
i try simple one click because i rooted my zte score x500 thought that might make things better but
no good but i know everyone is trying but just relax i know there a will and aways a way
so wish me luck again because im trying other ways to root this phone and if i get threw i will explain it on youtube how i got threw
well wish me luck to root this thing because i really want to share it to everyone

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer