PLEASE HELP!!!! Linked contacts to SD, now dailer and contacts wont load!!!!

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi
I have a Motorola XT319 Android 2.3.4
I tried to save some space linking (LINK2SD) the contacts app and contact storage app.
I first had to Move them to user app (as they were system apps) and then proceeded to link. All went well but when I tried to open the DAILER app y will NOT load. Nor the CONTACTS app. I tried to UNlink it and switch it back to system app but it wouldn't.
I can't make any phone calls. PLEASE HELPPPP!!!!

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Problem Update
I got no answers so far so I deleted all cache and data files and restablished factoru settings. Since reboot, I keep getting to error messages, One regarding android.process.acore and the other Google Frameworks. They keep poping up over and over. The dialer will now load, but the contacts WILL NOT.
Contact Sync is IMPOSIBLE and even though I unselect the sync option, the errors keep poping up.
I believe the problem has someting to do with the contact app. Can I reinstall it somehow??
PLEASE HELP!!!!

rksst228

May 18, 2012
Visit site
i would root and reinstall the rom. better, install a custom rom. it will give you a little speed bump :)
just check out the xda website and you will find all the answers you need

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
thanks for the answer, its been two days and i havent found any fix yet. I've tried searchins for the contacts.apk (which I seem to be missing) but can't find it any where.
I'm new to this android stuff (got my first smart phone a couple of months ago) and don't kinow the system quite well yet. I have it rooted, but have no idea what the ROM is, where to find it and where to install it. Could you help me out??
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz