Where does Gingerbread store the audio configuration files?
I am new to Android but not new to working with operating systems. I have a rooted Samsung SR720 and was trying out a few different equalizers and volume control apps and have since uninstalled them. The problem now is that notifications are either off, loud or really loud. None of the other volumes seem out of line. I have to believe that there is some config file that has a wrong setting in it that is telling it that notifications start out at a high volume.. I am not afraid to poke around in the file and change settings. I can back it up first.
I tried reinstalling the apps but have the same results. If I knew where the audio files were, I could compare them to the stock and see what is different.
- 02-08-2013, 07:52 PM #2
Re: Where does Gingerbread store the audio configuration files?
Not 100% sure, but dock your phone to your laptop/pc mount as a hard drive and explore away. I was going to do this myself to tell you but i have temporally lost my usb cable. You could compare with the stock music app?» Tom Fairclough «
» Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae «
» I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune «
- By tommy6206yah in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 66Last Post: 04-20-2014, 11:49 AM
- By blacknblue21 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2012, 04:38 PM
- By hotis300boy in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2011, 03:49 PM
- By dcmidnight in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2011, 07:49 AM
- By njguy0414 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 05-19-2010, 11:47 AM