- 2 Posts
updating my Zenithink tablet
Anyone know how I would go about updating the O/S on this tablet? Thanks very much in advance. Its a great tablet, but its from China and the O/S doesntwork quite right. Id like to do a fresh install, but i have no idea how to go about it.
Thanks again, in advance,
Last edited by Du99y; 02-14-2013 at 02:46 AM.
- 02-14-2013, 03:02 AM #3
Re: updating my Zenithink tablet
Do a google search for ROM and your tablet model. There are communities out there dedicated to making those cheap chinese tablets work better and upgrading them whenever possible.
Sent from my AT100 using Android Central Forums
- By LayzieBone075 in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 24Last Post: 11-18-2010, 04:04 AM
- By Bigfire8 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 10-28-2010, 04:13 PM
- By Arch in forum Market HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2010, 02:49 PM
- By CSI Guy in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 12Last Post: 07-21-2010, 01:08 PM
- By Magnious in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2009, 01:16 AM