Unlocking a Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G
I just moved from the US to Australia. I want to unlock my phone and use it with Optus.
Phone is through MetroPCS, and has a SIM card slot. They said if i can unlock it, it'll work just fine.
Do I need to install a custom ROM, or what? I have never done this before. Thanks for any and all help.
Phone is in the title: Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G.
It is fully mine, ESN is clean and all that jazz.
- 06-27-2013, 08:20 AM #4
- By MattMJB0188 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4GReplies: 30Last Post: 10-19-2011, 12:43 AM
- By Droid_Evo_8 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2011, 11:40 PM
- By PalaDolphin in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2011, 11:25 PM
- By speedy00002 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2011, 04:31 PM
- By Phil Nickinson in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4GReplies: 19Last Post: 03-07-2011, 01:43 PM