- 3 Posts
Galaxy play w/ Gingerbread and pop up problems
I have a Galaxy player 4.0 with gingerbread 2.3.5. The device is not rooted or anything like that. The recent files window started popping up and now it happens even when I just turn it on without touching the screen. I have tried turning it off and on, removed the battery (which looks fine and has no damage or bulging), reset the device to factory settings and it still occurs. I am at my wits end and would love to smash it with a hammer. Any help would be truly appreciated.
- By a1745 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 15Last Post: 02-27-2013, 06:58 AM
- By peterjr123 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2013, 12:36 PM
- By dotism in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2012, 07:59 PM
- By yazyazoo in forum Sprint LG MarqueeReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2012, 12:24 AM
- By Wanda in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2011, 11:06 PM