?Force close? error

lordelisah

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Hello everybody! :D
I?m quite new to this Android software programming; that?s why I?m having a lot of difficulties in especially launching apps I create in my phone or launching them on emulators via Eclipse. So; let me quickly tell you about it:
When I try to launch the app I created using Eclipse on my phone (GalaxyS+ I9001), as you can see in the first image, I?m getting ?Force close? error:
9j3cl3.png

You can witness by looking at the second and third images that there is none of coding errors within the XML codes of the app:
143p8bc.png

5buo8.png

I?ve already tried several different emulators of different DPIs (NexusS, NexusOne, Nexus7); however, the error still persists. :confused:
I?ve searched about this on the net but couldn?t find anybody suffering from a similar problem (probably because I?m noober than any developer:eek:). But how can I get over this force close error?
P.S: You might want to suggest me using ?Debug? thing but even though Eclipse shows in which line there are errors that need to be corrected, I don?t know what to do to solve it or correct it. That?s why you should maybe suggest me another way out of this? :-\
Thanks in advance. Good luck for everyone out there... ;)