Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default CWM Recovery for Galaxy Y GT-S5360L?

I'm wondering if there is any flashable CWM Recovery available for my device, the Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360L.

This is something that should be noted: I tried rooting it with the 'update.zip' file for the GT-S5360, and it said "Installation Aborted".

So, I then had to search for a different 'update.zip' for my GT-S5360L. I found one, flashed it, it worked, and rooted my phone.

This is also another thing to note - It seems to me that most Recoveries/Root files only work for the GT-S5360 model, and not my model, the GT-S5360L. I was hoping that you guys could help me out with this, as I want to install Custom ROMs and all those goodies you can get when rooted.

Default Re: CWM Recovery for Galaxy Y GT-S5360L?

Try downloading MoboMarket it has some apps thats pretty good, I suggest that before you flash your rom again try copying down what apps there are in the system atm and download and install those into your new rom(for your model) and see if that works