Can't receive or send picture messages?

meli smiles

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I just got my phone today, it's unlocked. Everything works but I just can't send or receive picture messages. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'll try that, thank you.

I don't feel like I really helped. Best I could think of though. If it doesn't work, keep checking the post. Some users don't log in for a few days. Push comes to shove, you can try a Factory reset, even though clearing of the cache does the same thing except wiping all apps.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like the APN might not be correct. What is the carrier branding for the phone and what's the service you are using?

"Worth is not measured in worldly things, but instead in the compassion you have given unto others." via my droid DNA.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site

shikhar623

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
does it give any specific error? Are you able to perform other normal functions?

- - - Updated - - -

does it give any specific error? Are you able to perform other normal functions?

Titan Mod

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
my phone does the same thing when my mobile data thingy is turned off........go to settings, then data usage, and make sure the box beside "mobile data" is checked.

Courtn3y

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
When I check mark the mobile data and then go to send the pic it uncheck marks the box by the time I try to send it. Does anyone have any suggesstions?

Aylissa Tucker

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
i have samsung fusion 2 huawei 3.7V
just today unexpectedly i received a pic text but it came with a download button, normally it automatically does that and the picture i can view, but as i was saying today i hit the download button and it just read downloading for forever and nothing... i cant even send pics... i went thru and made sure my DATA button was on i have all unlimited, data was on i had changed nothing...recently just have turned phone on and off several times removed battery and let sit for awhile still nothing and just no cleared my cache and STILL nothing! ??:(help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool