Apps display "installed" but don't show up?

kazamterk

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi all-

I just got an android phone CUBOT C7 M15050 Version 2.3.9

I am not very familiar with android, but I cant get apps to install correctly. I log into my google account and select the GO STORE. When I go to download an app I hit the install button- and the confirmation tab pops up (your download will begin shortly) and OK is the only option. It shows that I am compatible with the app, and the destination is set to my phone.

Then when I hit OK, the status on the app page INSTANTLY says installed, and the app is nowhere to be found. Not in my app cabinet, or my go store downloads, I can't find them anywhere.

If I restart and look at the app page again, the option to install is back.

What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help me PLZ?!?!?!
-J

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi all-

I just got an android phone CUBOT C7 M15050 Version 2.3.9

I am not very familiar with android, but I cant get apps to install correctly. I log into my google account and select the GO STORE. When I go to download an app I hit the install button- and the confirmation tab pops up (your download will begin shortly) and OK is the only option. It shows that I am compatible with the app, and the destination is set to my phone.

Then when I hit OK, the status on the app page INSTANTLY says installed, and the app is nowhere to be found. Not in my app cabinet, or my go store downloads, I can't find them anywhere.

If I restart and look at the app page again, the option to install is back.

What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help me PLZ?!?!?!
-J

Do you have the newest version of Play on your device? If not, you can Google it, download it to your PC, and transfer it to your phone (somewhere you can find it easily), then on your phone click on it and it will install. You will have to go to Settings>Security and check unknown sources first.

ssmita76

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
You should check you Task Manager -> Installed Games. If you can find installed games there. a shortcut of that game must be there in your phone.