Hi all-

I just got an android phone CUBOT C7 M15050 Version 2.3.9

I am not very familiar with android, but I cant get apps to install correctly. I log into my google account and select the GO STORE. When I go to download an app I hit the install button- and the confirmation tab pops up (your download will begin shortly) and OK is the only option. It shows that I am compatible with the app, and the destination is set to my phone.

Then when I hit OK, the status on the app page INSTANTLY says installed, and the app is nowhere to be found. Not in my app cabinet, or my go store downloads, I can't find them anywhere.

If I restart and look at the app page again, the option to install is back.

What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help me PLZ?!?!?!
    -J
    05-29-2013 07:40 PM
    Hi all-

I just got an android phone CUBOT C7 M15050 Version 2.3.9

I am not very familiar with android, but I cant get apps to install correctly. I log into my google account and select the GO STORE. When I go to download an app I hit the install button- and the confirmation tab pops up (your download will begin shortly) and OK is the only option. It shows that I am compatible with the app, and the destination is set to my phone.

Then when I hit OK, the status on the app page INSTANTLY says installed, and the app is nowhere to be found. Not in my app cabinet, or my go store downloads, I can't find them anywhere.

If I restart and look at the app page again, the option to install is back.

What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help me PLZ?!?!?!
    -J
    Do you have the newest version of Play on your device? If not, you can Google it, download it to your PC, and transfer it to your phone (somewhere you can find it easily), then on your phone click on it and it will install. You will have to go to Settings>Security and check unknown sources first.
    05-30-2013 09:59 AM
    Thank you I am going to try that now. I will update

Nice sig btw
    05-30-2013 03:07 PM
    Thank you I am going to try that now. I will update

Nice sig btw

Thank you. I always liked that saying. How did the suggestion work out?
    05-30-2013 11:36 PM
    You should check you Task Manager -> Installed Games. If you can find installed games there. a shortcut of that game must be there in your phone.
    05-31-2013 04:54 AM
    This happened to me when I was trying to download using "Chrome" instead of "Playstore". When I redid it using Playstore, it worked.
    07-05-2016 02:50 PM