SIM Card Not Detected - No Service

State Vlad Andrei

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey all, i'm new in this forum and today i found a problem in my phone: It can't detect my SIM card.
So, let me tell you what happend. Today I was playin' around my phone with Rom Manager. And, i don't know what i selected, and my phone went into recovery then into a black screen. I've tryed to remove the battery and put it back, tryed to restart the phone, nothing. Fortunately, i knew how to unbrick it and i've flashed like 5 preloaders (Tryed all models), 3 bootloaders, the logo.bin, uboot.bin and recovery.img. Lovely, my phone went into recovery and i've managed to install android from there. The only thing that i notice when i start my phone is that the flash turns on and then quickly off. It wasn't doing that before :eek: After install and setup, my phone booted up normally, but when i've tryed to insert the sim card, it was not able to detect it, it just says no service. The program Alcatel Upgrade S says that i have the latest version, and i've tryed to install 4 different roms (StockRom, VesaRom, GraduRom and JefftaRom) but none of them worked :( After that i tried to format the whole phone again (including the preloader and stuff like that) and install everything from scratch again. The same problem...
My phone is Alcatel OT-991, rooted and the bootloader is unlocked, of course.
Can anyone help me please? Thanks in advance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2