Issues with go sms pro and real group text messaging with iphones

Nate Klefsaas

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
I am starting to go crazy and my gf hates that I am wasting time with my stupid phone. Basically group MMS isint working or appears not to be working even after I have read several threads on settings and I am pretty sure I have everything set correctly. When someone sends a group mms message from an iphone I do not see one message that has all of the numbers of the people in the group like an iphone does, I see a single message from the person that origionally sent the message. I honestly cannot believe that you can't group mms message on an android phone and have it appear like a iphone so I must be doing something wrong. I just tryed using go sms pro but for some reason when a group message is sent from an iphone only the origional sender shows up, I do not get a list of all of the numbers in the group so I can't respond back to the group, I can only respond to the sender not the group and on top of that it always says downloading and either doesnt work or says it expired however some times I do get the message. Also, since the origional text was from an iphone and sent as a group message any time a person messages me through their group mms I have to wait for the lame downloading icon before I see the message where if a person sent me a message directly it pops right up. Am I doing something wrong here or is it just not possible to get real group messages on my phone unless I have android 4.2?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol