- 1 Posts
Major problem with Samsung galaxy s2 skyrocet AT&T
I have a MAJOR PROBLEM with my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket so i was trying to go to samsung kies and about 1 month ago i got an update for my phone because i have gingerbread 2.3.6 and then i went to go install samsung kies from samsung.com and then once i downloaded it and all that i got to the point where i some how got into installing ODIN and all of that so once i did that i watched a youtube video about download samsung kies and downloading ODIN and putting my phone into download mode so to make a very long story short my phone is bricked and when every i try to start up my phone it says: Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies and try again. So i can't go into download mode i can sort of it says up= continue which takes me to the same screen and down= restart phone which doesnt work either just brings me back to the same page so i really dont know how i can resolve this problem can someone please help me and tell me how this happened and how to fix it?
- By metallicviper in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 9Last Post: 11-16-2013, 08:06 AM
- By Arouny in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2013, 03:44 PM
- By Abdul Mohammed in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2013, 03:05 PM
- By nalbagli in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2013, 01:27 PM
- By Dan Higgs in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2013, 01:21 PM