SMS Message Disappeared - Need help BADLY

redtop43

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
My wife has some kind of Android device, it is an LG I think. I have no idea what model or version of Android.

She thinks that I got into her phone and deleted one or more text messages. The fact is that I never touched her phone, in fact I didn't so much as breathe on it. (It's a long story; we don't live in the same house.)

She is hyper hyper mad. I have no idea what happened because I know almost nothing about Android and I never even saw her phone.

Are there things that could have happened to make her think the message disappeared when it didn't? Or things that could have caused it to disappear?

Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.

anonymous495876038576

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
The only thing I could think of is she might have an app substituting for her stock SMS app and sometimes messages can disappear through a glitch.

Sent from my XT881 using AC Forums mobile app

josearmz10789

May 25, 2011
Visit site
By default many stock apps set the text limits to 200 so when a new text comes in it deletes the old one unless yhey are locked. Open the app> menu>settings> unchek delee old messages.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

anonymous495876038576

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
By default many stock apps set the text limits to 200 so when a new text comes in it deletes the old one unless yhey are locked. Open the app> menu>settings> unchek delee old messages.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

On second thought this sounds more likely. I was really tired when I wrote my answer. Lol

Sent from my XT881 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad