Trouble with WIFI Setting

Shabz108

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I have had this phone for less than a year, previously the WIFI worked well with the home Broadband. but just this morning there is a glitch, it states that its authentication then disconnect automatically, many search on my laptop stated i need to download wifi connector app, but how can i when i don't even have wifi?????
i have uninstalled my wifi and reconnected it with my password, - did not work.
tried setting the the ip statics on and off, typed my ip address, dsn, netway, and gate away details - did not work
switch airplane mode on and off - did not work
switched the phone on and off - did not work
and even a a last attempt i re-setted the phone to factory setting (lucky i backed up my stuff) but it still did not work.
i followed the instruction using this website:
A weird Android ?Obtaining IP address? Wifi issue workaround | AnxiousNut's Playground

AND GUESS WHAT STILL DID NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please can any one help me i need the WIFI to work!!!!!!

UPDATE: i have managed to install the app using my laptop to the phone, but it still does not work. and now the bug had got worse and will not switch on my phone.
i contacted my seller as it was purchased with in 6 months but the did not respond.
I still would like the solution if possible.

Last edited:

Shabz108

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I have finally solved my problem....

It was to do with the router , behind it press the reset button, hold for 30 seconds, untill it is off, and wait for it to switch back on, then on the side ensure the "wps" button is switched on , if no light, press the wps button until light appears. The wifi should be working.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante