Google Play Store "No Connection error"
there is a problem with my HTC Explorer from last night that i am unable to use Play store because of "No error Connection. I have done many trickes for example i have factory rest, delete hosts file, check by setting date n time auto and mannual but all these tricks are not useful for me. I havee also try to delete old email account, but now i am unable to enter new gmail account due to no error connection. I am using WIFI and it is works execpt Google play store.
- 08-17-2013, 01:12 AM #2
- 08-17-2013, 11:21 AM #3
- 10-12-2013, 08:13 AM #4
- 10-15-2013, 08:52 PM #5
Re: Google Play Store "No Connection error"
If your device is rooted, or if your "recovery mode" otherwise gives you an option to "install from a zip file", reinstalling a Google Apps package (gapps-[BUILD DATE]-signed.zip) compatible with your particular android declension will likely help. In those cases, you're a victim of a rogue auto-update that's not playing nice.
Other than that there are the other "date fix", "play store force stop/cache clean", etc kinds of things that you can try and which are largely documented and google'able.
Hope that can help!
- By xXxANDROIDxXx in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 08-17-2013, 03:23 PM
- By Dorknight in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 08-17-2013, 08:55 AM
- By lucky87ad in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2013, 05:00 AM
- By tcm1969 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 08-16-2013, 11:16 PM
- By Boog Mann in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2013, 08:40 PM