- 2 Posts
samsung galaxy mini 2 won't start
Today I was on whatsapp on my samsung galaxy mini 2.I discovered than the wifi was not working anymore so i turned it off and on,but it turned off automatically.So i restarted the phone,long pressing the power button.
But the phone didnt start anymore.What happend ? I tried to plug the battery off and on,but still not opening...
The charger was plugged in when this happened...
Any idea ?
Sorry for my english but i'm freaked out
- 08-30-2013, 10:21 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: samsung galaxy mini 2 won't start
Thanks for the answer
No,no sign when plugged in I tried another battery,but still not starting
A thing i discovered,when i press the power button,or any combination,i can hear a quietly "pulse" sounds from the speaker,until i release the power button :|
- By Andrishka in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2013, 11:54 AM
- By andr01dm in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2013, 08:28 AM
- By davids3user in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-30-2013, 08:23 AM
- By grkmnl in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2013, 07:17 AM
- By Elly44 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2013, 09:17 AM