- 2 Posts
Get rid of password
When I bought this phone it had no password. Clever me, I changed it to a long complicated password.
Now I yearn for the days when there was no password.
The rub is that when I try to change it the software says password must be 8 characters!
Is there some way (apart from a factory reset) of having "No password"?
Really grateful for anyone who can help!
- By digitard in forum Developer Beta TestingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2013, 09:38 PM
- By trynamakeit in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-15-2013, 10:20 PM
- By asherking in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-11-2013, 02:03 AM
- By still1 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 09-10-2013, 09:32 AM
- By Joshua Silickas in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2013, 03:41 AM