how to increase Internal storage ?
when i install apps from play store , most up app directly install in phone memory (internal storage) not on memory card , already i set preferred install location in SD card its not working ,
so how can i increase my internal storage , or link my external storage to phone memory any tricks for it ??Thanks Everybody
Ashish n. d.
- 09-12-2013, 08:58 AM #2
Re: how to increase Internal storage ?
I'm not sure but I think Gingerbread was the one that 'started' the whole 'No SD Card' thing in Android or said differently, support to move apps to SD was removed.
There are hacks to 'link' your SD card to your internal memory and trick the phone into thinking it's a single block, but you'd need to be rooted for that.
- 09-13-2013, 12:47 PM #3
- By genmacg in forum HTC One SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2013, 03:10 PM
- By Sunil Verma3 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 7Last Post: 09-16-2013, 11:21 AM
- By Tarek Salama in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 5Last Post: 09-12-2013, 08:12 PM
- By singingtheblues in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2013, 03:49 AM
- By vijustlove in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2013, 03:39 AM