Status bar missing

rafeeqepk

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I installed CWM -madteam-galaxy4gaming.in.zip and Awesome status bar-galaxy4gaming.in.zip in my Galaxy y gt s5360 to change the style of my status bar. I got it from the app Drippler in play store. Now i am realy sad that i have lost my status bar. Pls help me to restore my status bar. I tried factory reset, but it not solved the problem, pls help

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I installed CWM -madteam-galaxy4gaming.in.zip and Awesome status bar-galaxy4gaming.in.zip in my Galaxy y gt s5360 to change the style of my status bar. I got it from the app Drippler in play store. Now i am realy sad that i have lost my status bar. Pls help me to restore my status bar. I tried factory reset, but it not solved the problem, pls help
Welcome to the forums!
The status bar being hidden may be in Settings>Display, or in the launcher settings. Settings>Launcher.

tjeods

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure this has been resolved, but for anyone else that may have a problem check to make sure you didn't accidentally hit the Expanded Desktop Button which when activated will hide the status bar. Press the Power button to open the power menu to find the option.

Tamir Sasson

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
when I open the power menu and slide the circle to unlock, the status bar is disappearing again. It only shows in the power menu so I can switch between open apps, but that's about it.

thelox2013

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
This the settings I have on nova launcher

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422658504651.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1422658504651.png
    163.9 KB · Views: 24

Android user5

Aug 8, 2018
Visit site
My status bar went missing too. I found that an update turned the font white in the home screen mode (and the background was white where the status bar was) I edited my background picture and that was it. Some apps change the font black automatically but the home screen is white. Hope this might help someone. :)

RandomUserName10

Mar 3, 2018
Visit site
It is possible it has something to due with system resource utilization. (I use a 5 year old device with 4.2.2) For instance, my status bar will sometimes despair and then come back in a few seconds. I have never had it crash and not come back.

Calphonic

Nov 15, 2018
Visit site
Here was my issue:
Even though I had "Show notification bar" enabled, I had "Dark icons" beneath that switch enabled too. Because I have a dark wallpaper, it was making the status bar dark on dark...looked like it was gone. Switched off "dark icons" and boom, back to normal. Hope this helps someone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2