Droid X2 with 2.3.5 custom notification sounds
My dad has a Droid X2 on 2.3.5 and it being a smartphone I automatically assumed you could set custom notification sounds per contact. As in, a separate sound for each person in your contacts if you want. Can you do it? I was looking all over and couldn't see a way to do it.
Blazin' Tap Tap Tappity 2 You
- 10-19-2013, 10:20 AM #2
Re: Droid X2 with 2.3.5 custom notification sounds
Open you contacts/people app, select the contact and press menu. You should be given an option to select ringtone or a settings option. When you get to ringtones the device will ask to select an action with, this is where you'll choose rings extended. Follow the prompts to select the ringtone of your choice.
Hope this helps, let us know if you have further questions.
- By Carol Williams in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2013, 11:10 PM
- By Kirn Parmar1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-18-2013, 08:30 PM
- By Chandrasen in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2013, 02:05 PM
- By marklyn in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2013, 12:12 PM
- By DataAngel in forum Motorola Droid 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2013, 11:47 AM