- 1 Posts
Updating rooted device
Hi, I have a rooted Sony Ericsson Xperia Active with the android version 2.3.4 and I want to update it to android 4 and in order to root it I downgraded the firmwarefrom 4.0.2.A.0.62 to 4.0.2.A.0.42 and then rooted using a toolkit.
Now to upgrade to Android 4 how do I do it? Is it safe? Do I just unroot it and update it trough sony ericsson companion or do I do something else?
And if I have to unroot it how do I do it?
- 11-07-2013, 05:45 AM #2
- By sagarkapadia in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2013, 09:23 AM
- By still1 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 13Last Post: 11-07-2013, 02:45 PM
- By weallareone in forum Google TVReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2013, 12:45 AM
- By mushie143 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 11-06-2013, 08:43 PM
- By whitenack in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 11-06-2013, 11:27 AM