Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can't open images. Please need urgent help!!!

Guys there is something wrong with my mobile. It has android 2.3 and is a spectrum phone. The problem is I cant open images. Whenever i click on gallery or try to open some images this message shows up "Don"t have more space to draw images". I have 60 MB Ram free and nearly 100 MB internal storage free. Please help me I dont know what is wrong with this mobile.

Global Posts
    17,624 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Can't open images. Please need urgent help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by goku1234567890 View Post
    Guys there is something wrong with my mobile. It has android 2.3 and is a spectrum phone. The problem is I cant open images. Whenever i click on gallery or try to open some images this message shows up "Don"t have more space to draw images". I have 60 MB Ram free and nearly 100 MB internal storage free. Please help me I dont know what is wrong with this mobile.
    Welcome to the forums!
    I would look this over: [GUIDE] Android Memory and How to Deal with Low Memory Warnings

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    Welcome to the forums!
    I would look this over: [GUIDE] Android Memory and How to Deal with Low Memory Warnings
    I read the whole guide thoroughly and no help!!! Like I said it has plenty of internal storage as well as Ram and external storage which should be enough to open at least a single image. But I can't open a single one. And camera is already set to store images on SD card. Thanks for help so far.

Global Posts
    17,624 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by goku1234567890 View Post
    I read the whole guide thoroughly and no help!!! Like I said it has plenty of internal storage as well as Ram and external storage which should be enough to open at least a single image. But I can't open a single one. And camera is already set to store images on SD card. Thanks for help so far.
    100 MB is not that much. I think the system likes having at least 250 MB free as a fall back. Have you tried deleting texts and picture messages?

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Yup I tried all that. First gallery used to open even if there wasn't 100 MB free space. I dont know what happened to this mobile.