- 3 Posts
My HTC DROID and Kindle Fire Connect....BUT...
they connect to each other, but when I try to access a webpage on my KF it says I don't have internet connection???
can anybody give me a hint as to what I am doing wrong...I've been to the Kindle forums...what a joke that place is...lol
thanks for any help...
- 01-16-2014, 11:47 PM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: My HTC DROID and Kindle Fire Connect....BUT...
maybe I don't really understand "tethering"...here's what I do:
i go to settings on phone and turn on the "3G Mobile Hotspot"
the icon on phone is red and i know it's on.
then i go to my Kindle Fire (1st gen) and turn WIFI on
it usually connects to my WIFI here at home, and shows all the networks i can connect to
in the list is "HTC PORTABLE HOTSPOT"
i connect to it and now i am not connected to my WIFI here at home
the phone shows that one person is now connected and so does the Kindle
when i try to access, let's say, FACEBOOK my Kindle says "web page not available"
i really need to figure this out because it's driving me CRAZY
- By 05GT in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 18Last Post: 09-24-2014, 12:51 PM
- By tradio in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 02-15-2014, 05:00 AM
- By markheel in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-25-2014, 10:37 AM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 11Last Post: 01-18-2014, 10:04 PM
- By redimpala01 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 3Last Post: 01-16-2014, 10:12 PM