- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Two notification options.
Hello, i wanted to ask whats the difference between two notification options:
1. First one is, when you go to messages > settings/preferences > scroll down, and there is an option to turn on/off notifications and pick a sound for it
2. Second one is when you go to phone preferences > sounds > notifications sound
When i changed the sound for text messages, it is the only sound its playing actually. So whats the other one used for?
Also, got additional question, if i turn off notifications from "status bar" in messages options, will it still play the sound from sound options when i receive sms?
- 02-08-2014, 11:00 AM #2
- 02-08-2014, 03:48 PM #4
- By dr9911 in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2014, 11:47 AM
- By Anon8154066 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 02-08-2014, 04:48 PM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2014, 01:39 AM
- By gtanner00 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2014, 02:14 PM
- By jlgray81 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2014, 12:52 PM