- 2 Posts
Why does my Android phone think my partitioned SD card is damaged?
For some reason, my Android phone, running on Gingerbread 2.3.3 keeps saying that my mini SD card is damaged and refuses to let me use it, when it is just partitioned. I partitioned it so that I could use Link2SD, but now it says there is no SD card there. Is there any way to make my card accept the partitioned card?
- 02-27-2014, 03:28 PM #2
- By airyip77 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 02-24-2014, 11:58 PM
- By portablealpha in forum Moto XReplies: 8Last Post: 02-24-2014, 06:27 PM
- By poolmonitor in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 02-21-2014, 04:31 PM
- By joxy_tech in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-19-2014, 10:01 PM
- By mfm77 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2014, 10:40 PM