Why does my Android phone think my partitioned SD card is damaged?
For some reason, my Android phone, running on Gingerbread 2.3.3 keeps saying that my mini SD card is damaged and refuses to let me use it, when it is just partitioned. I partitioned it so that I could use Link2SD, but now it says there is no SD card there. Is there any way to make my card accept the partitioned card?
- 02-27-2014, 02:28 PM #2
- 52 Posts
Re: Why does my Android phone think my partitioned SD card is damaged?
Backup ur data then try to format it in ur phone then use an app called "aparted" to partition it or u can partition it on ur pc.
- By portablealpha in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 16Last Post: 09-07-2015, 01:52 AM
- By mfm77 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 09:25 AM
- By airyip77 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 02-24-2014, 10:58 PM
- By poolmonitor in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 02-21-2014, 03:31 PM
- By joxy_tech in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-19-2014, 09:01 PM