- 1 Posts
I got stuck in BOOTLOOP
Dear ALL Geniuses...!
I am running Noir A2 Lite, with Spreadtrum chip SP8810. I am stucked into Bootloop, and I am fully sure it is due to not clearing Dalvik-cache.
I was setting up the low internal memory issue with ext3 partition of Sdcard method using Pimk Rom, BusyBox etc. Everything was fine and in the end I got the internal memory increased but the phone was working slow so I thought to get back to the previous state where my genuine internal phone memory was existing. So I just done the RESET FACTORY from Settings of phone. After that it rebooted and still keeps rebooting again and again. I searched on the causes of BOOTLOOP and came to know it might happen due to not clearing DELVIK-CACHE.
Phone is rooted ( Of course), and I can't boot into Recovery Mode, I don't know why because since I rooted I wasn't able to get into recovery mode by pressing any key combinations. But I can go into fastboot by pressing VOL+ and POWER button together.
Now anyone body here? Can you suggest me any way to resolve this problem?
- 03-17-2014, 01:47 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: I got stuck in BOOTLOOP
Not an expert but if you can at least get into download mode then we know it's not essentially hard - bricked. That being said, I would just get odin out and flash a recovery like the latest cmd and then flash a factory rom on it. I am running into a similar issue except my note 3 wont completely boot after it installs a ROM by flashing it on cwm, I think I need a new boot loader but am unable to find one.
- By Marco1987 in forum HTC One XReplies: 4Last Post: 12-21-2015, 05:35 AM
- By GravityMan in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 13Last Post: 07-29-2014, 08:06 PM
- By bowhunter3d in forum HTC VividReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2014, 02:12 PM
- By Kunalya in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 12:37 AM
- By techie5 in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-16-2014, 07:39 PM