Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Cant Find JPEG Files

Samsung Illusion Verizon. I also have a Samsung camera, which I connect to my phone using wifi Mobilelink app to store JPEG files on my phone. I have 2 albums of 85 photos each which I can view using the Gallery app, but the app does not give me the option to delete these particular photos or albums. I have connected phone to PC to view all files. When I do a windows search, these JPEGs and albums are not found. Details of the albums and JPEGS are "2013-04-04" and date on photos is Apr 3, 2012. These are trash photos, and I really want to delete them, but Details also lists "Unknown Location."
    I have also installed a search app on my phone, but likewise, the albums and JPEGs are not found. How in the world can I locate this lost file dir?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Cant Find JPEG Files

Answering my own question. Went to BestBuy and Samsung rep was there. Turns out the photos are on Google. Easy enough to delete.

Global Posts
    6,770 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

Default Re: Cant Find JPEG Files

Quote Originally Posted by buffbenj View Post
    Answering my own question. Went to BestBuy and Samsung rep was there. Turns out the photos are on Google. Easy enough to delete.
    Glad you got it figured out. Welcome to Android Central, by the way

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan