- 2 Posts
Samsung S6500D won't start
I used my Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 at school. Lesson have started, so I have to turn screen off. At break, I tried to switch it on, but that didn't. Phone isn't rooted; last week, I restored a factory settings. Any suggestions?
Last edited by DjSon231; 05-19-2014 at 04:25 PM.
- 05-19-2014, 06:44 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Samsung S6500D won't start
Thanks for a reply, but... My smarphone don't boot. I tried everything, what is in the film.
@edit: Sometimes my phone disconnect from my cellular network. After restore to factory settings, bluetooth don't work.
Last edited by DjSon231; 05-20-2014 at 10:12 AM.
- By Alli Megal in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 09-10-2014, 05:24 PM
- By Emily Emy in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 05-19-2014, 05:48 PM
- By handsonk in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2014, 12:01 PM
- By khainguyen97 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2014, 10:04 AM
- By tonmoy061 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2014, 09:13 AM