Recovery screen not working, any ideas?
So my friend has a Virgin Mobile LG phone running Gingerbread (I'm not sure exactly what phone it is) and accidentally got it stuck on the recovery screen. It isn't rooted and is running stock recovery. The volume buttons are working but when you press the power button to select an option all it does is close the menu. We don't want to clear the data or cache or install anything, just reboot in normal android. We've tried taking the battery out but the phone just returns to recovery mode. Any solutions?
- Best AnswerMay 21 2014 | 4:23 pm EDT
Thanks for the info.
The problem was actually fixed by taking the SD card out
- 05-20-2014, 07:13 PM #2
Re: Recovery Screen Not Working
Welcome to Android Central
Have you tried holding the power button to force a reboot?"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- 05-20-2014, 08:48 PM #4
- 05-21-2014, 04:27 PM #6"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- By godsidekurt in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 20Last Post: 06-16-2014, 07:18 PM
- By apebull in forum HTC One SVReplies: 4Last Post: 06-13-2014, 02:27 PM
- By dpham00 in forum SprintReplies: 3Last Post: 05-23-2014, 08:24 AM
- By tlbruce1969 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 05-21-2014, 11:52 AM
- By Johnny Ricardo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2014, 02:43 PM