Why can't I install my Playstore free aps from my SD card after a factory reset?

Santanu_Ghose

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Cant install my playstore free aps from my SD card after factory reset

I use a Sony Ericsson MT11i running 2.4.3. What can I do... Is the only solution a re download of every darn app? Pl help

Thanks a tonne in advance.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: Cant install my playstore free aps from my SD card after factory reset

Do you have a backup app that made a file on your SD? If so you will have to download the backup app and it should be able to restore your apps from the file it saved them to, otherwise yes you will have to download "every darn app". The nice thing about the Play Store is you can go to my apps, open the Play Store, it may want to update once after a Factory Reset, top left hand side of the screen open the menu>go to "My Apps">slide left and there are all of your apps ever downloaded. At least you won't have to look them all up again they will be listed for you. I know for myself, and I've seen others mention this also, that after a Factory Reset is a good time to evaluate the apps you've downloaded and decide if it is worth downloading again. Often you'll find a few that just aren't worth it because all they did was take up memory without being useful.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc