plz i need help to restore my lost files

yasmoo

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi everybody...

I did lost one of my application to write notes called note everything ..

I lost it suddenly

It was on my SD card ...

I lost many notes ...

Plz help me how i can restore my note

Thank you....

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Use the stock file manager (if present) or install one like ES File Explorer, and look for the folder that Note Everything stored notes in. Can you find it?

Was Note Everything installed from the Play Store? What happens if you try to reinstall it?

yasmoo

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Use the stock file manager (if present) or install one like ES File Explorer, and look for the folder that Note Everything stored notes in. Can you find it?

Was Note Everything installed from the Play Store? What happens if you try to reinstall it?

thank you for respone my friend

i am so sad because i lost many of my note ...

i did thy many solution that found in youtube like use SD card recovery apps.

but no benefit for me

now i amm looking for one can help me and i will pay for him

can you tell me about sites like this plz

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't know of any reliable sites or programs. You didn't answer my questions, though--did you try using a file manager to look for the actual note files? Did you try reinstalling Note Everything?

yasmoo

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
I don't know of any reliable sites or programs. You didn't answer my questions, though--did you try using a file manager to look for the actual note files? Did you try reinstalling Note Everything?

yes i did use one apps called ( my folders ) and i find one folder its name is note everything but it is not help me ...

yes i reinstall the application

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If you used MyFiles and looked everywhere (both Internal Storage and the external SD card) and still couldn't find any of the note files, then they're gone, unfortunately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy