GingerBread Wallpaper...

MonsterMatt

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Lol so this took about 3 minutes to make but with all this GingerBread goodness going around I really wanted a wallpaper and couldn't find any with my buddy "GingerDroid" so I took it upon my self to frankenstein this one :cool:

Feel free to add your own GingerBread Wall's you may have made/found!

Adding my creation, the two original's and another one I thought looked cool :)

toyface

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Really great work on these!!! I had been looking all over the place for a dark Gingerbread wallpaper to go with my Oxygen 1.0 Gingerbread theme :) Thanks so much

sole_elite_xx3

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I made this, just wanted to share.
Gingerbread2.png

MonsterMatt

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Wow Jordan that wallpaper is amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Gingerbread that looks great I like the multicolor'ness:p

Wow link is up on the front page I feel...special :cool:

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey monstermatt I really like your wallpapers want to see if I could test your skills im am clue less to how to do that stuff but I can't move away from the nexus one live wallpaper is there any I mean any way you could like use a live wallpaper like the nexus one live wallpaper and put your gingerbread guy in there great work just a odd question :)

Sent From PrittyBoy203 Using The LG670 S

MonsterMatt

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Hey monstermatt I really like your wallpapers want to see if I could test your skills im am clue less to how to do that stuff but I can't move away from the nexus one live wallpaper is there any I mean any way you could like use a live wallpaper like the nexus one live wallpaper and put your gingerbread guy in there great work just a odd question :)

You sure can. Download the app called Nexus Kang Live wallpaper. I believe there is a paid and free version. This allows you to keep the Nexus live wallpaper (The colored dots moving) on a custom background!

Hope this helps. Here's a screen of how mine looks:D

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
What dude your the bomb that's freaking awesome I just saw your pics I just downloaded the app going to test it out now yessss

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey monstermatt is there anyway you could post a link to download your pics from tapatalk so I could use the android gingerbread pic if you can thanks for the hook up