I have an Android 2.3, my front camera works fine, however the rear camera doesn't work. What could be wrong?

A

AC Question

i have an android 2.3, my front camera works fine, however the rear camera doesnt work

Android 2.3. the front camera works fine, however when I select the switch option front / back the camera still stays on front, and I cant seem to use the rear camera

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: i have an android 2.3, my front camera works fine, however the rear camera doesnt work

Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Did this just start, or has it always been like that? Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad