Long story short, I had to reload my tablet from scratch. I had previously had it backing up apps/data through the google service. I went into market the first time and all my old apps were there (all but one is free).

It started to install them all. It was 41 and seemed to not be doing anything, so I hit the STOP button. The lsit was still there. I installed a few key apps on their own by clicking on them. Next thing I knew, the list was gone. I got about 1/4 installed.

I rebooted, cleared the market cache/data etc. Is there anyway to get my old list of installed apps back?

Of course, I can try and remember each one and install it, but there were so many I know I will forget some. The paid apps I had are still there in the Uninstalled list.
    01-13-2012 06:06 PM
    something similar happened to me I lost of indication or authenticated Google and not able to reinstall it. Let me know how it goes and see if its anything that might be able to to reinstall programs such as messenger or any other apps not being able to be installed Thanks
    11-25-2014 02:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD