- 1 Posts
Unable to boot my galaxy tab 10.1
Hi. I was trying to update my samsung galaxy tab 10.1 P7500 to ICS 4.1. I installed CWM recovery also using odin and wiped all the data. I dont know what went wrong but now my tab does not boot. I keeps showing the initial logo repeatedly and does not boot beyond it. When connecting to laptop via USB, now I cant see it in My computer also but it does get detected in ODIN software on laptop. Also I could not find any ROM zip file in CWM recovery to start my Tab with.
Anyone please help.
- 02-20-2013, 02:05 AM #2
- 09-03-2013, 09:45 AM #3
- 8,027 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By Sharky444 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2012, 08:47 AM
- By elvisgp in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2012, 03:04 PM
- By webhawk50 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2011, 06:06 PM
- By cooolboy in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2011, 12:14 PM
- By cbprod in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2011, 09:47 AM