- 1 Posts
Unable to boot my galaxy tab 10.1
Hi. I was trying to update my samsung galaxy tab 10.1 P7500 to ICS 4.1. I installed CWM recovery also using odin and wiped all the data. I dont know what went wrong but now my tab does not boot. I keeps showing the initial logo repeatedly and does not boot beyond it. When connecting to laptop via USB, now I cant see it in My computer also but it does get detected in ODIN software on laptop. Also I could not find any ROM zip file in CWM recovery to start my Tab with.
Anyone please help.
- 09-03-2013, 08:45 AM #2
- By Sharky444 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:47 AM
- By elvisgp in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2012, 02:04 PM
- By webhawk50 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2011, 05:06 PM
- By cooolboy in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2011, 11:14 AM
- By cbprod in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2011, 08:47 AM