- 2 Posts
SMS Message Disappeared - Need help BADLY
My wife has some kind of Android device, it is an LG I think. I have no idea what model or version of Android.
She thinks that I got into her phone and deleted one or more text messages. The fact is that I never touched her phone, in fact I didn't so much as breathe on it. (It's a long story; we don't live in the same house.)
She is hyper hyper mad. I have no idea what happened because I know almost nothing about Android and I never even saw her phone.
Are there things that could have happened to make her think the message disappeared when it didn't? Or things that could have caused it to disappear?
Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.
- 08-29-2013, 12:24 AM #2
- 7,985 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: SMS Message Disappeared - Need help BADLY
It's possible the OS could have deleted some. There is a stock setting that limits to a couple hundred texts. I think you can change it to keep all, but I am really inclined to say no. So if the texts are older and she texts alot, then they probably self deleted.
Sorry it took so long in getting to you. I don't normally look at this forum.
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By floretbroccoli in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2013, 10:52 PM
- By Surfing32 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2013, 02:11 AM
- By jeff Carmon in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2013, 04:39 PM
- By redtop43 in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2013, 06:05 PM
- By Rick Rab in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2013, 05:37 PM