So I lost my HTC one S and reported it lost. And got a new galaxy s3. But I didn't sign up for dropbox on my HTC. I really need those pictures. Is there anyway I can locate my lost HTC with it's serial #? or any other way? It still has it's old micro sim card in it.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-24-2013, 10:54 PM #2
Re: lost phone
Android Device Manager coming this month; locate and protect your lost Android phone | Android Central
Login and see what comes up, hopefully you get a lead as to where it is. Be sure to report it to the the local Police Department and don't try and confront the person(s) on your own - safety first!
- 09-26-2013, 08:51 AM #6
- 09-30-2013, 10:57 PM #7
- 11-12-2013, 11:22 PM #8
- By BlackAudiA5 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 7Last Post: 09-27-2013, 11:50 AM
- By monkmullen in forum HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 09-25-2013, 09:54 PM
- By aly5321 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2013, 08:58 PM
- By Galaxia in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2013, 11:12 PM
- By AnnDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2013, 08:21 PM