Possible tablet only?

Baconator

AC Adviser
Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Well yes. There has to be. There will be two versions of Honeycomb. A tablet version and a smarter phone version. I saw two because there are different things in each version, some specifically for tablets and some specifically for smarter phones. It may be like with apple iOS 4.0 for smart phones and iOS 4.1 for the iPad.

techh10

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
No honeycomb will have a phone side its like they os that starts with a i. They will be different but they will be honeycomb

Sent from mt HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk

jiggaman

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Engadget just released a video of Honeycomb and it states it will only be for tablets. No requirements for running it were released as far as i can tell.

shanewipe

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
i do not think i was ready for you to put words in quotation marks. i'll think about what you really want when you put your search in quotes and try to return something that makes sense.

great article giving all the technical detail about this product. i was wandering around to get some insight about it from a long time. thnx to resolve my issue

ccnp certification

Last edited:

TaeKwonDonkey

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
Didn't Matias Duarte stop short of saying whether Honeycomb will come to phones in his Engadget interview? I think they're just not ready yet but the Android UI definitely needs a major overhaul.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
There have been a million conflicting reports on this, nothing is official. My assumption is that it won't be Tablet only, but simply two different iterations; one for Tablets and one for Phones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC