I have a Verizon QMV7A. It came with the basic Android. I got a plugin keyboard. Worked OK. Couldn't charge. Got a bluetooth keyboard. Very happy. Could charge both while using. One day a message popped up - upgrade to the latest/greatest version. I thought cool. Did it. Bluetooth keyboard no longer works. I was no longer happy. Trying to find a version that will work with my keyboard.

Found out I can't find any place to download any versions. I know there has to be a nice place to do it all. Please help.

Thanks.
    09-17-2015 10:22 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you already try forgetting the keyboard, then pairing again? Does it even detect the keyboard any more?

In order to install another ROM, you'd have to root the device, and then find a ROM designed for that device. Here's a huge thread on XDA where you might find some helpful info: [Q] verizon ellipsis | Android Development and Hacking | XDA Forums
    09-17-2015 12:53 PM
    I have played with this version many different ways. I have been in computers for thirty years. The first version I used took ten minutes to use the keyboard. I have wasted months and hours researching. Another problem is that the clock is an hour behind. No matter how I set it there an hour problem. I just want to know where I can find the different versions to load in and try. I have read about all kinds of probs from every version. I will glady try every version till I find one that works.

Android 4.4.2

Thanks
    09-17-2015 04:14 PM