Where are the OS downloads?

Jim Onkka

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I have a Verizon QMV7A. It came with the basic Android. I got a plugin keyboard. Worked OK. Couldn't charge. Got a bluetooth keyboard. Very happy. Could charge both while using. One day a message popped up - upgrade to the latest/greatest version. I thought cool. Did it. Bluetooth keyboard no longer works. I was no longer happy. Trying to find a version that will work with my keyboard.

Found out I can't find any place to download any versions. I know there has to be a nice place to do it all. Please help.

Thanks.

Jim Onkka

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I have played with this version many different ways. I have been in computers for thirty years. The first version I used took ten minutes to use the keyboard. I have wasted months and hours researching. Another problem is that the clock is an hour behind. No matter how I set it there an hour problem. I just want to know where I can find the different versions to load in and try. I have read about all kinds of probs from every version. I will glady try every version till I find one that works.

Android 4.4.2

Thanks

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci