ICS Gaming

bballben

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
How will gaming work on ICS? Will ps3 be integrated at all? Will we ever see games like call of duty available now since you can use a controller? Thanks!

kharrigan

Now using God's Phone
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
ICS supports 2D GPU acceleration. We're awhile off before mobile devices support console-quality graphics. Portable-quality graphics are within reach.

Keep in mind that handsets are limited in power, heat, and pricing where consoles aren't.

SkunkShampoo

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm fine with portable quality graphics as long as we start to see more developer support. I can understand why most companies aren't rushing to develop games for a market that typically pays 3-5 dollars a title. Particularly Activision.

I get kinda giddy at the prices we get on mobile.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Lucki

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Yes they are awesome right now. but when they do start making better quality games will ICS help on the Nexus s 4g? or should I go with the Epic 4g touch if I am looking for a more future proof phone?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Epic 4g touch is your best bet. The hardware is slightly better than that of the Nexus.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

thekarens

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I'd search gaming on the Epic Touch and the S2 for that matter. A good chunk of the games force close on them after playing for a bit. It's a known problem that Sammy isn't acknowledging.

I still love the phone and recommend it, but it's a real pain when it comes to gaming.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney