Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Smile Getting ICS on Galaxy Nexus tomorrow

Hello guys!

I am a Samsung Mob!ler which basically means I get free devices to review. I am getting a pre-release Galaxy Nexus tomorrow (Thurs latest) and it's on its way to me as we speak. Once I get it please feel free to ask any questions or ask me to post any content. If I am a bit slow off the mark in responding to posts on here feel free to give me a virtual nudge - my twitter is @andrewmcsweeney.

Default Re: Getting ICS on Galaxy Nexus tomorrow

do you by any chance have a droid razr also? i have the razr right now and would love a little comparison (basically speed).. and yes, i'm jealous.
    Phone: HTC One (M8)
    Root Method: ....
    Recovery: ....
    Kernel: ....
    Rom: ....

Global Posts
    739 Global Posts

I'm guessing he just gets to review Samsung devices

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Have you received pre-releases before? If so, how much earlier do you receive these devices before the official release? Trying to get some info on when Verizon may be releasing this thing!

Have fun playing with the toy all of us kids are envious of!

EDIT: Nevermind. It appears you live across the pond and already know the release date for your carriers.
    It's been real...

He's legit.
    http://bit.ly/tNBtWA

*customized tapatalk signature*
    It's been real...

P.S. Andrew, I look forward to checking out your vids. Thank you for sharing!

*customized tapatalk signature*