Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

I have to agree ICS messed up the RAZR as far as flash is concerned. Flash worked great under gingerbread. The RAZR no longer officially supports flash under ICS sure you can try side loading it but I have had minor success with that and have tried numerous factory resets and clearing of the cache, but a lot of sites that worked flawlessly under gingerbread no longer work correctly, but there are so many improvements otherwise I wouldn't go back if I could. If I relied on flash heavy sites for work on my phone I would be pissed after being locked into a 2 year contract.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: how do i remove ICS???

Quote Originally Posted by ryane84 View Post
    how do i put gingerbread back on my motorola razor max i hate ics
    Same here. What a piece of crap that ICS is. Texting isn't smart anymore, no inefficiency, doesn't remember previous inoputs, prompting in ICS is so buggy and soooo stupid as compared to GB, Endless annoying prompts to select input method appear all the time (saved settings are simply ignored, and no way to disable swype), enough already, I don't want swape and stop asking me all the time what input method I want, unlocking to answer a call now requires twice as much action as before often resulting in mistakenly canceled calls, no way to send text-only emails, HTML encoding in emails not working correctly in emails resulting in malformed content, keyboard is not usable when charring via USB cable connected to a computer, bugs after bugs after bugs in all places. What a disaster, what a shame for Google to release such piece of crap.

I hate ICS on my bionic. Are the uninstall instructions self explanatory? The seem pretty difficult.

Another customer totally unhappy with ice cream . . . ice cram. . . .ice crap. Droid4 - Motorola eliminated choices and options that allowed better information use - for this user's convenience. Seems to be working fine, but it is not the configuration I want. If it was free service, I'd be disappointed but would accept it. But, for a fee service, knowledge and disclosure in advance seem like the partnership way to go. Only received a prompt that an update was available - prior updates were innocuous. I understand subsidized phone costs. But, that is Motorola's commercial risk for being in business. Give something to the sheep and then we'll corral and shear them. . . . . For me, it's customer satisfaction, preference, and individual use patterns. Does anyone know how to reset to the prior O/S? Gingerbread, I think. . . . Motorola, you will likely lose a customer. . . . .

Attempting to delete this post....

Quote Originally Posted by rh1991 View Post
    Just downloaded ICS on my Nexus S for t-mobile. I F*ING HATE IT!!!! how do I downgrade back to my perfect 2.3.6 software. With ICS I can't get into the web pages that I need for work. I may have to get a new phone now. Thanks a lot Google now I'm totally boned!!!
    You need to install a Flash Player (via internet, not Playstore) to view videos on the internet, instead of getting that blue cube with the question mark. Adobe has decided not to work with android 4.0 and higher.
    And as far as Skype and other keyboards, when your keyboard is open, pull down the notification bar, and you'll see "Select Input Method"

It really seems like people just instantly post things before they simply google it. That's how I got my answers and they both definitely work.

Not really a fan of ICS though. I could swear its has slowed down my phone significantly. Like youtube app videos will now NEVER play the whole video without having to buffer.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123