1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default razr with ics yet?

Fixin' to get a razr maxx. Is ICS available for it yet ?

Cool Re: razr with ics yet?

Quote Originally Posted by vivianosboy View Post
    Fixin' to get a razr maxx. Is ICS available for it yet ?
    I've got a Razr Maxx from Verizon and they don't have it available yet!
    Regards,

Jim D.

Default Re: razr with ics yet?

Any word on the update??

Global Posts
    6,754 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

I don't think there is a date for ICS, but Motorola would be stupid not to release a timely upgrade.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

If the device is from Verizon you would get update on April 4th

The latest news indicates testing should be completed by Thursday May 17th with a possible rollout as early as May 21st or 22nd...fingers crossed.

this is a titter shot from droidforums.net lets shoot for the 21st, 4 more days... if not def sometime in q2 which ends in june. so not too much longer
    Screen Shot 2012-05-03 at 7.04.22 PM.png
    Last edited by DizzyMaker; 05-16-2012 at 09:42 AM.
    Android Central - Super Member
    "Don't forget to thank him/her who helped you"

Wow, my sister will love this. She's been jealous of my Nexus with ICS, hope she can join me to the dark side soon!

ROM
    ?

I had a nexus with ICS. The software was great but the phone had too many issues. I hope ICS does not do the same on my MAXX. This has been a great phone

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    93 Global Posts

I feel the exact same way. I want ICS so bad, but if it's going to bring problems, I'll keep my Gingerbread.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
    Blackberry 8330 / HTC Hero / Motorola Milestone / Motorola Milestone X / Motorola Photon / Apple iPhone 4 / Motorola Droid Bionic / Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX / Verizon Galaxy Nexus / iPhone 5 / Samsung Galaxy S4

Lucky ones, lg q most likely will never get ics

Sent from my LGL55C using AreaRomQ

Lg is bad with their updates i hadn't got the update they said we were going to get when i first got it till like about 2 months ago and i had already had my thrill for about a year and the update was just GB

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Any news on when the Maxx will be getting ICS

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

I have a RAZR through verizon and just got a message I'll be getting it in a week.

ROM
    ?

I have not seen a notification sent to my phone

YES I got ICS this morning and I want my Gingerbread back. Having a nightmare doing the most simple of things like receiveing email notifications. Or even receiveing email of any type besided gmail. Now that I have a Global phone, but I no longer have the option to turn off 4G. Where I work, 4G service is not real good so down to 30% by 11am after leaving the house at 7am with 100%. I usually get home in the afternoon with 60-70%. I haven't seen anything that has gotten better.

Maybe after a day or so to figure things out it might get better, but fo now I will say it again, I WANT MY GINGERBREAD BACK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KMBass View Post
    YES I got ICS this morning and I want my Gingerbread back. Having a nightmare doing the most simple of things like receiveing email notifications. Or even receiveing email of any type besided gmail. Now that I have a Global phone, but I no longer have the option to turn off 4G. Where I work, 4G service is not real good so down to 30% by 11am after leaving the house at 7am with 100%. I usually get home in the afternoon with 60-70%. I haven't seen anything that has gotten better.

Maybe after a day or so to figure things out it might get better, but fo now I will say it again, I WANT MY GINGERBREAD BACK!!!
    Dude for real? You gotta post this in EVERY thread?

Quote Originally Posted by LegalAmerican View Post
    Dude for real? You gotta post this in EVERY thread?
    Well it worked. Got all kinds of assistance with the 3g and the mail so now everything is all "icey" and "creamy" on the RAZR.