ICS on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1?

kvurj11364#AC

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I know we were told it's coming to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (wifi only version), I guess we have to wait (AGAIN) until Samsung lets all the carriers update their version first before Samsung's Wifi Only version?
Yes or No.

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I'm already running ICS on mine (CM9). It's nice, but didn't really have any problems with the current version of Honeycomb either.

This tab is probably the easiest Android device to root I've ever owned, it literally took me all of an hour to root and ICS running on it with all my data restored.

anon(163908)

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I was shock to see the ICS update on my original galaxy tab 10.1 yesterday. I like it much better. Did anyone else get ICS update on the original galaxy tab 10.1 this week?

Gweezel

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Just got it yesterday. It seems that the tablet is more responsive than before. One thing I did notice is that my WiFi 5GHz, 802.11n no longer works. Hopefully there will be a fix for that soon.

mountunes

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
I just got it. It wiped out my home screen which is no big deal. But I've found I can no longer stream Hulu Plus and that is enough to make me want to uninstall it. I had no problem with the stock honeycomb. Does anyone know if I wipe to restore to factory if it will uninstall the ICS update?

mountunes

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
OMG, nevermind! Just went to the Play Store and lo and behold there was a Hulu Plus app now compatible with my device! :-[ I suppose I'll keep ICS, as I do like it.